Homage to Nana vol.2









Fluff we used to call it, aeroplane jelly - fruit liquor set with gelatin cooled and whipped. There was a lot of stigma around the said dessert, I never really got into it, conveniently before this course arrived I had had sufficient an any more would have been supurfulous.

In this case I used chardonnay, concord grapes and sugar simmered for about 5 minutes, blitzed, passed, chilled over ice, poured into shot glasses, the remainder I whipped up and spooned on top and let set in the fridge! Choice fluff aye!

Comments

  1. Jamie,
    That's a gorgeous, posh little fluff! I think that even I, never a fluff fan, would be tempted to try it. I love your tributes to Nana; I've been wearing some of her many silk scarves to work - feel gorgeous and special. Love to you, Leah x P.S. love the mini Christmas puds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never Ending Chestnut Saga