STRMB #2 EatFoo




Food blog by David Barzelay

Is the next exciting installment of STRMB, I can't recall how I stumbled upon this little gem but I love how this bloke presents his food, the colors used and plating techniques, apparently it's old hat to plate on slate but it's still cool in my books.
He cooks in his spare time putting rather intimate 'Lazy Bear' dinners on for those quick enough to book via email.










Located in San Fransisco he's a lawyer by day that recently started up a firm providing his services at a reduced rate to the hospitality industry (whom generally can't afford lawyers)





















































I ploughed through his links when I first browsed his sight and found some great other blogs too.
What a legend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Ending Chestnut Saga