Birthday Black Forrest

Its my beautiful wifes birthday today and now since the morning sickness has almost passed she's requested a Black Forrest Cake.
So I made a monster one!






In layers from bottom up, the cake is as follows... Chocolate mud cake (sub booze for cherry brine), cherry jam, sour cherries, almond nougatine whipped cream, chocolate mud cake, cherry jam, sour cherries, almond nougatine whipped cream, chocolate ganache, pitted fresh cherries.
I believe it'll leave us incapacitated, to be honest I'm a little scared.

Comments

  1. I am the luckiest woman in the world!! And being pregnant with twins I don't have to worry about getting fat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you both! Do you think it will keep in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So long as there's some left when we arrive tomorrow night! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never Ending Chestnut Saga